Gastro-news, food, wine and coffee from the whole world, local and exotic products, great competitions, and fantastic culinary shows with popular chefs – the fair of gastronomy Danubius Gastro that takes place from 23rd to 26th January 2020 in Incheba Bratislava will be a true sense-catcher!
Besides presentation of gastro-news, the Danubius Gastro fair is notorious for its fantastic accompanying programme full of colours, scents and flavours. You can look forward to:
- CARVING CUP SLOVAKIA 2020 – fruit and vegetable carving competition
- Live cooking competition SKILLS Slovakia Gastro junior METRO CUP 2019/2020
- MASTER CUP 77 2020 PROFI MIXOLOGY – bartender competition joined by professional bartenders from various countries; these compete on stage in disciplines depicting the detail work behind the bar
- Live cooking school – We will learn world tips and tricks and new trends
- Italian cuisine: Adriano Figura, Osteria Dell’Opera restaurant
- Indian cuisine: Andrej Čierny, art of Taste cooking school
- Live cooking shows and presentations of popular Slovak gastronomy personalities and guests from Czech Republic and Ireland
- SLOVAK BARISTA CUP junior 2020, competition of young baristas from vocational schools and hotel academies from the whole Slovakia
- The Coffee Town
- Live cooking competition „DANUBIUS GASTRO DEBIC CUP 2020“ in categories Confectioner junior and Confectioner senior
- …and much more!
The Exposhop and Gastropack exhibitions will take place together with the Danubius Gastro fair, bringing to Incheba a wide offer of professional equipment for the HO-RE-CA segment shops. Machines, technologies, packaging materials and technology – this all makes a complex gastronomy event.
We are looking forward to you at the biggest gastronomy fair within Slovakia and surrounding countries!